Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome!!!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog: Cynthia's Health and Weight Loss Blog. I am so excited about this blog and the opportunity to share my weight loss journey with you all. It hasn't been easy over the years as I've struggled with the ups and downs in weight and the constant and conflicting messages often received from the media around body image and general health. If you're anything like me (I'm sure many of you women can relate), I've gone through extremes striving to fit into society's standards of health and what they consider the "ideal" body type. However, after years of doing my own research around health, my own trials and errors, and talking to experts within the health industry I've come back with vengeance. I now feel that I'm on my way to mastering what it takes to get in shape and reach for optimum health.

I see my journey as a life-long one and one that I look forward to sharing with all those who have struggled or are struggling to get in shape and live healthy lives. With that said, I want to thank all those who have inspired me to share my journey with you all:

Cara over at www.fitandfierceat40.blogspot.com and Ms. Blackandi over at www.blackandi.com

Love you ladies and I thank you for continuing to inspire and motivate me towards reaching my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment