Sunday, February 21, 2010

IDFA Championships





So one of my ultimate dreams has always been to compete in a fitness/figure competition and for the first time I had the opportunity to attend my first ever natural body, fitness, and figure competition hosted by the IDFA-talk about an experience! There was nothing like experiencing the hard-work, dedication, and motivation that goes into a nicely sculpted figure and paying it all off by displaying your work for the world to see.

I've honestly never respected any athlete as I do those who compete in body building, fitness and figure competitions. I know it's not easy, but the will-power and patience these competitors employ while preparing for competition is unbelievable.

If all goes well, I do hope to one day compete myself in a fitness/figure competition, then again, my focus should be on one thing at a time and the first on my list is to knock off the last 20-30 pounds.

I wanted to congratulate Candace McLellan for placing 1st in her Division, she was one of my favorites in the show and she deserved to win!

Check out pics from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment