Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Many Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar


I discovered the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) years back when I was dealing with some health issues and have seen some real miracles occur as a result of drinking it on a daily basis.

What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar, otherwise known as a natural "Miracle Drug" was fist cited for its health benefits back in 4000 BC. Many used it mainly to treat and heal illnesses, fight disease and boost energy.

ACV is the result of fermentation of fresh organically grown apples into hard apple cider, followed by a second state of fermentation which results in what we know as apple cider vinegar. This process retains all the nutritional properties of fresh apples and further fortifies ACV with extra acids and enzymes giving it the many health benefits associated with it.

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?

* A reduction in high cholesterol
*Treatment and cure of skin conditions such as acne as eczema
*Loss in weight
*Reduction and treatment of cellulite
*Strengthening of the immune system
*Increase in stamina
*Promotion of digestion
*Prevention of bladder stones and urinary tract infections

Use of Apple Cider Vinegar

The way I use ACV is by boiling a cup of hot water and adding about a TBSP of it to my water. I usually drink it once or twice a day.

I also use AVC in my hair care regimen by doing what is known as an ACV rinse. I do this twice a month to cleanse my hair and remove build up from the products I use. I just love how clean my hair and scalp feel with these rinses.

Where Can You Buy Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV can be purchased at any major grocery store; however, it is important to note that all ACV is note created equally. For ACV in its purest, natural form, you want to purchase it from a health food store.

For more information on ACV, visit:


or

No comments:

Post a Comment