Sunday, February 21, 2010


I know, I know-you all must be wondering where I've been over the last few months. I haven't forgotten about you or the commitment I've made to getting in tip-top shape! The last few months have been a little bit challenging as I was dealing with a few health issues that prevented me from keeping up with my weight loss journey. Not only that, with the Christmas holiday's my commitments with diet and exercise stalled completely with all the food temptations caved into through-out the season.

With the new year among us, I have re-committed myself once again to continuing on my weight loss journey and feel super RECAHRGED! Speaking of recharged, have you guys seen the latest release from Tosca Reno? The Eat-Clean Diet: Recharged. I am an huge fan of Tosca and absolutely love her books! I own every book she's ever put out and am totally amped about her latest release.

For those of you who are new to the "Eat-Clean Diet", Tosca promises you lifelong weight by following her simple and easy to follow guidelines.

What is Clean Eating? According to Tosca, it's not a diet that you go on for one minute and then off the next. It's a lifestyle, meaning that you commit to making a life-style change in your diet and health in general, for long and lasting results.

What I love about this book is that it's a great starting point for those who are serious about getting in shape, but have no idea where to start. It's loaded with tons of information to help you get started with a solid plan and stick to it long-term. The book itself is about 415 pages in total and has everything you can think of from how to structure a meal plan, prepare for eating out, right down to dealing with skin issues such as loose and saggy skin, and the dreaded "C" word-cellulite! The best part of all, is the selection of recipes at the back of the book for those who are trying to get use to the clean eating lifestyle, but are not much of cooks in the kitchen.

I love this book and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get in shape! Trust me you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment